With my 6 years as a beauty specialist at Sephora, I have scoured the internet & real life customer reviews to bring you the best Drunk Elephant bronzing drops dupe on the market from $7. Let’s dive in.
Sure, the Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops is a mouthful of a name for a product that has taken the skincare world by storm.
But what is it that has catapulted this cosmetic elixir to such a height of popularity? How much does it cost, in comparison to the dupes? Perhaps, you’ve wondered if the bronzing drops dupes contain similar ingredients to Drunk Elephant, and if so, will it also help you achieve the same sun-kissed bronzed glow everyone is raving about on TikTok?
SEE ALSO: Drunk Elephant Miracle Butter Dupe ✨
Sit back and relax, as in the article, we will unravel all the debts about Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi, and the Drunk Elephant bronzing drops dupe will follow.
Why Is Drunk Elephant So Popular?
Leveraging the immense influence of social media, particularly the virality potential of TikTok, Drunk Elephant has skillfully cultivated a devoted community.
This strong digital engagement strategy has led to the creation of highly sought-after products that, due to their massive popularity, are often sold out nearly all the time.
One of our fav makeup TikTokers, Chl0ebean, shows how the mixes all her Drunk Elephant products to make a skincare smoothie ✨
What Makes Drunk Elephant’s Bronzing Drops So Popular?
Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops have made waves for two key reasons: the brand’s commitment to clean, skin-loving ingredients, and the versatility of the product, due to the fact they can be mixed into your serum, moisturizer, or sunscreen, providing a sheer bronzed effect that adds depth and warmth to your complexion.
Watch Makeup Influencer on TikTok, CaressMd, mix her bronzing drops with her protini cream to create a bronzed look ☀️
The brand has always been a champion of what they call “biocompatible” skincare, focusing on ingredients that can be easily recognized, absorbed, and used by our skin.
Drunk Elephant’s approach eliminates potential irritants from their formulations, making them suitable for a wide range of skin types. With D-Bronzi, this commitment to safe, effective ingredients is evident, offering users a guilt-free bronzing experience.
MORE FOR YOU: The Best Tanning Drops Dupe From $7 ☀️
This allows you to adjust the intensity of your glow according to your preference – a customization not found in most bronzing products.
Browse all of our Drunk Elephant dupes here.
Is Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi discontinued?
Drunk Elephant’s viral D-Bronzi is not discontinued, however, it is out of stock and the beauty brand has promised more stock by July 2023 in ready for summer.
However, it is likely that as soon as these bronzing drops become available, they will sell out almost instantly. Thankfully, we have picked out the best bronzing drops dupe that will help you achieve the same effect, whilst saving money in the process.
Did you know you could mix your bronzing drops with these B-Hydra dupes?
Given the quality and performance of Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops, they do come with a slightly premium price tag. As of June 2023, a 1-ounce bottle retails for around $36 USD.
🔎 But stick around, as below, we will reveal the Drunk Elephant bronzing drops dupe alternatives for you! 👇
What Are The Ingredients In D-Bronzi?
The ingredient list of the D-Bronzi Drops underscores Drunk Elephant’s commitment to clean beauty. The product contains a mix of protective antioxidants, omega fatty acids, and vitamins, offering more than just a pretty bronzed finish.
Key ingredients include:
- Chronocyclin: An anti-aging ingredient that mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D for the skin without the harmful effects of the sun.
- Vitamin F (Linoleic and Linolenic Acid): These essential fatty acids maintain the skin’s barrier integrity, helping to retain moisture and fend off environmental damage.
- Cocoa Extract: This provides the bronzing color while offering rich antioxidant benefits.
- Platinum Peptides: These peptides help reduce skin inflammation and improve the skin’s resilience.
Importantly, like all Drunk Elephant products, the D-Bronzi Drops are free from what the brand calls the “Suspicious 6” —essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical screens, fragrances/dyes, and SLS— making it ideal for sensitive skin types.
- For those who can’t justify paying $36 for the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi drops, (providing they are in stock), here are the best bronzing drops dupe on the drugstore and high street market for a fraction of the price 👇
What is a dupe for Drunk Elephant bronzer?
Here is the NYX Cosmetics born to glow illuminator, tried & tested, a dupe of the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi 😱
Tried & Tested Bronzing Drops Dupe
As a beauty expert, I have tried these bronzing drops dupe myself and my personal favourite is the Lancaster infinite bronzer because not only does it protect my skin barrier with its SPF, but it also gives me the perfect skin kissed glow and blends best out of all 3 products.
Let’s take a more deeper dive into the best Drunk Elephant bronzing drops dupe, including ingredients list and real life reviews from customers. PS, these dupes are going to save you a lot of money whilst helping you achieve the same sun-kissed glow!
Let’s dive in!
Drunk Elephant Bronzing Drops Dupe
As a beauty specialist, I highly recommend this. Also highly rated by TikTok Influencers. via Lancaster.com, $18
With over 1,200+ positive reviews by real customers, this is the 2nd best bronzing drops dupe by L’OrealParis, $15.99
MUST SEE: Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser dupes ✨
Best most affordable bronzing drops dupe is by NYXcosmetics for $7
This 4 in 1 bronzer blurs, bronzes, hydrates the skin & has healthy ingredients like giant kelp extract via indeedlabs.com, $25
This bronzer by Lumene brightens, hydrates, perfects your skin tone whilst giving you a radiant glow via lumene.com, £22.50
Where Can I Buy Bronzing Drops Dupe?
- Lancaster SPF 15 Infinite Bronzer, £18
- L’oreal True Match Luminous Glotion, $15.99
- NYX cosmetics born to glow illuminator, $7
- Indeed Labs nano bronze bronzing drops, £25
- Lumene invisible illuminating liquid bronzer, £22.50
How to Use the Drunk Elephant’s Bronzing Drops
Using the D-Bronzi bronzing drops dupe is incredibly easy, adding very little time to your daily skincare routine.
Simply add a drop or two (or more depending on your desired level of bronze) to your favorite serum, like the popular Drunk Elephant C-Firma serum dupe, or the famous Drunk Elephant whipped cream dupes, by Drunk Elephant, oil, or sunscreen. Mix it in your hand, and apply it to your face just as you would your regular skincare products.
What Are Some FAQ Frequently Asked Questions About Bronzing Drops?
- Is Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi Drops suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the D-Bronzi Drops are formulated to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, it’s always a good practice to perform a patch test when trying a new product.
- Can I use D-Bronzi Drops every day?
- Absolutely! The D-Bronzi Drops are designed to be mixed into your daily skincare routine, whether that’s your serum, moisturizer, oil, or sunscreen.
- Does D-Bronzi Drops provide sun protection?
- While the D-Bronzi Drops give a sun-kissed glow, they do not contain SPF and should not replace your daily sun protection.
- Is the Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi Drops product vegan and cruelty-free?
- Yes, like all Drunk Elephant products, the D-Bronzi Drops are both vegan and cruelty-free.
- Can D-Bronzi Drops be used on the body as well?
- Yes, the product can also be mixed with your favorite body lotion or oil for an all-over bronzed glow.
View all Drunk Elephant Moisturizer Dupes Here 👈
Remember, the D-Bronzi Drops are highly pigmented, so it’s best to start small and build up the product as you go.
PS, check out these Clinique surge moisturiser dupes.
Browse more beauty dupes here.